Deathpk117
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to chill and play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krazy For Administrator.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krazy
Head-admin
Head-admin

Reputation from players (Respect) : 0

Krazy For Administrator.  Empty
PostSubject: Krazy For Administrator.    Krazy For Administrator.  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi guys, No hate please, But this is my admin application. Yes I just made a mod one but I think I would like to be an administrator.

Timezone: Australia +10 hours.
Name and Age: Chris/Krazy, 15 years of age.
Hobbies: Sport and Runescape Private servers.

Past experience: I am co-owner on 2 servers and Administrator on 1, I know all the commands and would be great for this position, I know my way around all of Runescape and I have been playing runescape private servers for about 18 months now.

Why I think I deserve this position: I think I deserve this position because I work very hard with Destroyer (owner) on this server, If he asks for something I do it straight away. I vote every 4 hours and I am a very Loyal, Experienced, Friendly, helpful, I was one of the first players to come to the server and Where I live I am sometimes the only staff online, when people come and try and ddose our server and Im mod all I can do is Ban them instead of Ipbanning them.

What I can do in this position: I think being administrator would be a good position for me, There are currently 0 administrators on this server and I would be pleasured to be the first. I have very fair rules, I know all the rules, I have a 3 strike warning, Strike 1: Warning Strike 2: Mute or Jail Strike 3: ban.

If you would like some more information about me or like me to do some more stuff on my submission Just ask.

Thanks Chris/Krazy.
Please Contact me Ingame.
Back to top Go down

Krazy For Administrator.
Page 1 of 1